Warwickshire eBikes LTD TA Warwickshire eBikes: Terms & Conditions
- This website, its Terms and Conditions and all contracts placed are governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Anybody who accesses the website from outside the UK is responsible for compliance with their local laws and tax regulations.
- By clicking on the “Next” button to submit your Order on the Checkout Screen, you are offering to purchase goods at the stated price, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- All prices are quoted in Pounds Sterling and are shown inclusive and exclusive of VAT. Delivery within the UK will be at the rate indicated.
- Goods will normally be sent within 48hrs(2 working days) from date of order (once funds have cleared). In the event of a delay, we shall aim to inform you as soon as possible.
- A binding Contract is formed only when you receive confirmation from us that your Order has been accepted. You may cancel the Order entirely or partially if you discover on receipt that any items ordered are not as you imagined and we shall endeavour to replace those items with others which are more to your liking. If we are unable to satisfy you, we shall refund the appropriate costs.
- Credit card payments are handled through a secure, 128Bit encrypted site. All payment details will be kept secure and will not be revealed to any third party, except as may be necessary in order for us to receive payment in accordance with your instructions.
- Images may not show the actual size of items. All measurements are approximate and are indicative only. Part numbers on products may change as a result of continued re-sourcing of products, however specifications and quality will always be as stated.
- Any details that you enter into our website may be stored by us, for the sole purpose of processing you order. These details will remain confidential and will NEVER be issued to any third parties. ( see our Data protection policy) By placing an order or becoming a registered user we may use your details to send you special offers and new product information.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept any Order without giving any reason for our decision. Anybody placing an Order for goods from this website must be aged over 18.
- We do not accept any liability for loss incurred as a result of any Order placed.
- All deliveries must be signed for as part of our proof of delivery system, you may request a special delivery instruction, however any goods left unattended or without your signature is at your risk and we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or damage.
- Any shortages or damages must be reported within 5 working days of goods received.
- If an item has been damaged in transit, compensation will have to be pursued directly with the courier service used. We will do all we can to assist with any recovery but will not be liable for any loss.
- Any goods received and considered to be faulty must be returned to us for inspection at the customers cost. On inspection if they are found to be at fault then the item will be replaced, repaired or refunded at our discretion.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we are happy for you to return it, however it must be returned at your cost and in the original undamaged packaging and unused. We will refund you for the goods excluding the original courier charge (free delivery to the customer is a cost to us) and any costs incurred due to credit card commissions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision shall be regarded as having been removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time at our sole discretion without notice.
You will be automatically emailed an invoice on despatch of your goods.
We cannot be responsible for delivery information supplied by the customer, if these details are incorrect and the items do not get delivered, we are not liable to replace those items.
Please notify us of any discrepancies/shortages or problems with your order within 14 days of your items being delivered. After this time period, we cannot rectify any discrepancies.